Petey, the Apple Watch app previously referred to as watchGPT, has discovered success on Apple’s smartwatch. Developed by Hidde van der Ploeg, the app permits you to work together with ChatGPT proper from the show of your Apple Watch. The important thing options embody the next:
- Work together with the well-known GPT mannequin proper out of your Apple Watch
- Rapidly get solutions to your questions or generate longer messages with out typing
- Share the end result of your interplay with others through textual content, electronic mail, or social media
- Set the app as a complication for straightforward entry
- Textual content to Speech, the app will learn out the reply to you, so that you don’t need to learn it (Be certain that your machine just isn’t on silent)
With watchGPT in your wrist, you possibly can simply entry an enormous supply of information and talk with an clever pc in real-time. It’s like having a private assistant in your wrist! To make use of watchGPT, merely open the app and ask your query or kind in your message. watchGPT will offer you a response you can shortly share with others through textual content, electronic mail or social media.
Now, with model 1.2, there are a couple of new options for Petey customers, equivalent to:
- A number of Prompts: Now you can reply and reply to Petey’s solutions. This characteristic enhances the dialog expertise with the app, making it extra interactive and fascinating.
- Newer AI Mannequin (GPT4): With the newer AI mannequin, it affords higher accuracy and quicker response time.
GPT-4 mannequin requires an elective in-app buy. Ploeg says this API is costlier to make use of. That mentioned, for those who don’t need to pay for this improve, Petey will proceed utilizing the prevailing mannequin with out extra prices.
This replace additionally brings a couple of enhancements, equivalent to the flexibility to alter Petey’s icon or face, improved text-to-speech quantity, localization enhancements, a brand new settings web page, and help for Swedish, Danish, and Norwegian.