DMCA Page for Fusion Tech News Welcome to the DMCA page for Fusion Tech News. We take intellectual property rights seriously and are committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this website, you may notify us by providing the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may send your notice to us at [insert contact email address]. Please note that we may share your notice, including your contact information, with the user who posted the allegedly infringing material. Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Thank you for your cooperation.